Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

My Term 3 goals

Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 2-3


Reading:
This term I learnt how to put things into order.


My reading goal for Term 3 is to read with more but with expression.
To achieve my goal I will need to practice my reading every week.
Writing:
This term I learnt how to hook people into my stories.


My writing goal for Term 3 is to try and write stories all by myself.
To achieve my goal I will need to practice my writing all by myself.
Maths:
This term I learnt some of my 5 and 2 times table.


My maths goal for Term 3 is to try and complete my 3 times table.
To achieve my goal I will need to learn how to do them every week.
Personal:
This term I need to know how to do my spelling.


My personal goal for Term 3 is  to talk more.
To achieve my goal I will need to relate to others.


These are my goals for Term 3. I have to improve in a lot of subjects but I also have improved on some of my subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.