Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

So Good

Today I read the book called 'So good' by Janice Leitch

1. Who are the two main characters in the story?
Hamish and Doug

2. Were they friends in the book?
They weren't friends in the beging of the book but by the end they agreed too be friends

3. What did they end up doing instead of playing outside?
They went down to the kitchen to do their homework

4. What happened when Doug walked back with Hamish to his house what did Doug discover?
He was messy just like him

5. What did Hamish give Mrs Brown as a thank you present?
A box of chocolates

6. what did Lisa, Hamish and Doug play after dinner on friday night?
They played monopoly

7. What did Doug say to lisa after she told Hamish "I wish you were my brother"
"He 'd soon get sick of it"

I read the book so good to Chelsea, she asked me questions about the book and my answers are above. This activity helped me to practice writing sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.