Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

My thank you letter to Howick Historical village


Panmure Bridge school
Kings Road
Panmure
12 July 2013

To all the people at Howick Historical Village,


Thank you for a really fun day. Thank you Mrs Hill for showing us the games and letting us play them. I really like the games that we played. My favourite was the skim and roll because I was good at it. Thank you Mrs Hallam for showing us the toys and I really liked the pulley game because I was racing my friends. I really like all the game and toys. Thank you Mrs White for teaching us the about schools. It was fun when we had to write on the slates and follow the rules.


From Pah Nwee

 
I had  a fun day at Howic historical village . I had fun playing inside and learning about how strict the rules were back in the 1900.Me and my class had an amazing time  so thank you to Mrs Hallam,Mrs White and Mrs Hill.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pah Nwee
Looks like you had a wonderful experience at Howick historical village. Im glad that you had fun playing with all the old school toys and learning what it would be like to be taught in 1990s olden day classroom.

Raymond said...

Hi Pah Nwee

I like your story about historic village I hope you had fun going there and keep up the good work

Leopote said...

Hi Pah Nwee

Your story letter was amazing.Keep up the great work.

By Pote

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.