Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

My sentences about School.



At school I  work on my netbook at my desk.

At school I  ask my teacher questions.

At school I  write in my books with a pencil.

At school I wear my P.E. uniform to play sport.

At school I ask my teacher questions.

At school I read books to my teacher.

At school I learn my spelling work.

At school I learn to read and write.

At school my teacher reads stories to us.

At school I work on my netbook with my teacher.

At school students help me learn.

At school I work in my book.

At school I read a story book.

At school I sharpen my pencil with sharpener.

At school I ask my teacher “Can we  go  play?”.

1 comment:

Robyn Anderson said...

I'm really pleased with the sentences you wrote Pah Nwee. It shows me that you are thinking about the words and checking your work to make sure it makes sense :-)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.